Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Attention!!!!! this Blog Page needs to be read bottom to Top to make sense!

Hey Friends,
Please dont feel obligated to read all of this or even a large portion of this. It is a work in progress and I have created it mainly for my own processing purposes and to help me make sure that I am hearing what God is speaking to me through the events of my life.
1.)I started off writing how this trip all got started.
2.)Then I moved to a section of photographs and an article by a pair of journalists who joined us from the Rocky Mountain News.
3.)Then I moved into a seciton of photos with my own journaling.
4.)Next I have a section with photographs with quotes that I picked out that echo God's speaking to me through this trip.
5.)Then finally I have some photos with some of my journaling.

Please enjoy, dont get overwhelmed and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Overall my hope is that God is seen as the Powerful, Loving, Redeeming, Tender, Merciful God that He is through this page. For indeed He did great things during this two week trip and he used weak individuals that make up His Church and where His Church is so is the Presence of Jesus Christ; and Christ in His Church today is still doing the same wonders and miracles he did when he walked in his own human body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home